Thursday, January 03, 2008

I just wish you'd asked first

I feel Colin’s recent post. The cold tummy feeling is also creeping up in me as we part ways with our Chicago friends again. As I wrote in some of my Christmas cards this year, in the last few years, late November has brought a certain building excitement as I know the time to reunite will soon be upon us. I think that we have moved on to a new stage in our friendships in which we can take comfort in the knowledge that despite distance and diverging interests, our good old friends are out there thinking about us as much as we think about them at happy and sad times, that we can and will all come together from time to time to discuss life’s joys and challenges and to dance, dance as if we were…dancers.

Check out the nice New Year’s photos on Colin’s blog.

Cold tummy feelings aside, I just know they’re going to find a cure for hair cancer in 2008.

Happy New Year. Let’s take it on with moxie.

No comments: