Monday, November 21, 2005

Um, we're getting married.



Hey, with all our talk of babies and homes we sometimes forget that we're not already married. Minor detail...We'll be sending out more formal invitations in the future, but for those of you who live abroad and are considering a visit for the occasion, it will take place:

Saturday, April 15, 2006
Somewhere near Chicago, Illinois, USA

Those in need will find no-cost accomodations with our family and friends in and around Chicago. All you need is a plane ticket, so get on top of that while Christmas airfare sales are aplenty! Email me (angelas@uic.edu) for more info.

~ Angela

2 comments:

TaylorStreet said...

Awesome! I like weddings. As long as I get to sing a little bit. Or a lot.

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed I should be there! My new super paid (but short term)job should buy me the golden ticket to come and see you both.

I will not be singing!